Party Terms and Conditions
Thank you for booking a party with us. Please read and tick on the party booking form to indicate that you have read, and agree to comply with, these terms and conditions:
- We request that you do not arrive at the venue more than fifteen minutes before the start time of your party, due to the fact that we may have other parties scheduled prior to your booking. This will allow enough time for our party hosts to get the venue ready for your arrival. We also request that you leave the venue on time to allow our party hosts enough time to prepare for the next arrivals.
- Parents/Guardians are fully responsible for the behavior and well being of the child in their care, and must manage the supervision of their children throughout the party. To ensure this, we require a maximum ratio of 8 children to 1 adult to maintain adequate supervision during your event.
- Maximum entry to the play frame is 30 children, to ensure the health and safety and the smooth running of your party.
- Deposits are non-refundable and only transferable under very special circumstances, as agreed with the management team.
- One or more of the Ark’s Party Host team will be present to supervise the play frame, provide assistance and help ensure that the party runs smoothly, however they are not a replacement for parental/guardian supervision.
- Children must remove shoes before playing on the equipment, however socks must be worn at all times. (Socks are available for purchase at the front desk should they be needed).
- Adults entering the play area to accompany or assist children, must also remove shoes before entering the frame and wear socks.
- Sharp objects such as Jewelry, watches belts or any similar items should not be worn when playing on equipment, due to our health and safety policies and risk of equipment damage.
- Food (including chewing gum) and drinks are not permitted in the play room or on the play equipment.
- We reserve the right to close off sections of the play frame if health and safety regulations are breached.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to inform the Ark of any specific food requirements or allergies to allow us to accommodate for these needs.
- On Arrival you will have our fire safety procedures explained to you. You will be given a small role, which we expect you to adhere to in the unlikely event of a fire.
- We recommend to parents that children wear long sleeved tops and trousers in preparation for entering the play frame.
- The Ark is a Methodist church and therefore alcohol is not permitted on the premises.
- No indoor sparklers are permitted due to fire risk, however, sparkling candles are acceptable.
- The use of confetti is restricted solely to the conservatory and it is the responsibility of the party booker to clean up confetti after its use.
Thank you for you co-operation and we look forward to hosting your party. A copy of these terms and conditions will be sent to you 2 weeks prior to your party and can also be found on our website.
Address: The Ark, Main Street, Crawcrook, Ryton, Tyne and Wear, NE40 4UQ