Our play centre and café have been built to ensure that all are welcome:
- All our doors are wide enough for wheelchairs and we have disabled parking bays near the entrance.
- The toilet facilities are suitable for use by those with disabilities
- We have built a sensory room to provide sensory experiences for young children and those with physical or learning disabilities. These include a bubble tube and lighting effects in the safe environment of a room with cushioned flooring and walls.
- Our café can cater to special dietary requirements, please talk to our staff who will do their best to accommodate your needs.
- We provide special disabled-only evening sessions (SNAP) from 4:30-6:00pm on alternate Thursdays, to allow space for children with physical and/or learning disabilities a safe environment to play. As our play frame has been built to take adults too this allows parents to access the frame with their child.